This space is reserved for the communications media. When applying for press accreditation for the MILENIO TITAN DESERT by GAES it is essential to accompany the application with a specific Press Card for the media represented. The acceptance or rejection of a place depends solely and exclusively on the organisation of the race.
For more information contact: VÃctor Mur
+34 93 431 55 33
Registration for accredit.
Terms and conditions
Â· 1.220 â‚¬ Registration fee for accreditation
The fee includes:
- Accommodation for 7 nights in hotels or camps (From 28 April to 5 May with full board. Breakfast on 28 April and lunch on 5 May not included.)
- Access to the press room (reserved for the communications media).
- Access to TV images and the communications media space (press releases, classifications, High Resolution photographs, Videos).
- Transfer of press vehicles between camps with monitoring of the race*. *Subject to the conditions of the course and the stages.
- Drink vouchers at the camps.
- Travel insurance.
The fee does not include:
- Air travel (rates to be announced).
- Drinks or extras at the hotels.
*Las plazas en los coches de prensa en carrera estÃ¡n reservadas para los medios de informaciÃ³n escrita diaria, Radio y TV.
El resto de periodistas, si los hay, rotarÃ³n su plaza en los coches en funciÃ³n de las plazas disponibles.
Subscribe and receive all the latest news directly in your email inbox