Before registering, take the time to read all about the rate and terms, as well as what is included with each rate.
You should also read our cancellation policy.
Registrations will close on October 19.
All those who register later than October 8 will not be able to contract the bike delivery and collection service with DHL.
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out more or have any doubts.
It is the platform where you need to create a user profile so you can access it whenever you want to add or change your details. You can also pay in instalments and purchase other products (flights, bike transfer, etc.).
If you have already taken part in the 2019 Titan Desert or an ASO event and have a profile on Time To, use your log-in details to access the platform: https://www.timeto.com/en-GB/home
Note: All payments are to be made by CREDIT CARD.
You will find one type of INDIVIDUAL registration:
- Single payment
Select an option to access the form.
The 2020 Titan Desert Almería will be held from 2 to 6 November 2020.
Scrutineering will take place on Sunday 1 November.
RATE: €1,350 + VAT (€1,633,5)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Race registration
- Transportation of the bicycle by land from Barcelona to Almería (return trip)
- Full-board accommodation from lunchtime on 1 November to lunchtime on 6 November
- Travel insurance
- Medical and nursing services
- Geolocation device rental
- Liquid refreshments during the race
- Transportation of luggage from the hotel to the camp and back
- 6 1.5-litre bottles of water outside the race (from 2 to 6 November) and the mandatory 1.5 litres of water at the start of each stage
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Travel to Almería
- Transportation of the bicycle from home to Barcelona and back
- Technical support and physiotherapy
- Extra night of Friday 6 November at the hotel (optional)
- Individual room at Hotel Barceló Cabo de Gata (optional)
VAT included in the rate. Riders can request an invoice, as 21% VAT applies to the registration.
You can purchase the various products on offer at the event from your event profile on Time To:
Photo package: €100 including VAT
National bicycle shipping with DHL: €100 including VAT
Extra night of Friday 6 November at a four-star hotel double or triple in Bed and Breakfast: €60 including VAT
Extra night of Friday 6 November at a four-star hotel individual in Bed and Breakfast: €80 including VAT
Individual room supplement for the first two nights at the hotel, from 1 to 3 November: €150 including VAT.
- Cancellation before 14/10/2020 at 2:00 pm will incur a €100 administration fee. All products will be refunded except for the charter flight.
- Cancellation after 14/10/2020 at 2:01 pm will not give rise to a refund.
The Titan Desert MTB stage race is a mountain biking (MTB) endurance and orientation race run as a Challenge, meaning that participants who finish outside the time limit or drop out of a stage no more than once can start the following stage but will no longer be eligible for the general classification or any other classification.
The competition will be held from 2 to 6 November 2020 and consist of five stages held under these Rules and Regulations.