You can travel with a regular flight to Morocco. The organization will help you with the transfer and to pick the right regular flight tot the correct airports. Don’t hesitate to contact us on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your trip to Morocco
The organization of the Titan Desert offers you the option of a CHARTER FLIGHT from Madrid and Barcelona. These flights are not included in the entry fee.
The sale of seats on the charter flights (arranged by the organization) are already open in your registration profile. You can make your reservation through your registration profile.
The price of the flights includes the transfer from the arrival airport to the start of the race, and from the finish of the race to the airport for the return flight.
Payment can only be made by credit/debit card. The flight options are as follows:
A) From Madrid (Round Trip) - 525€
Madrid - Ouarzazate
Saturday 22 of May between 8h and 10h in the morning
Errachidia - Madrid
Saturday 29 of May arriving to Madrid at midday.
B) From Barcelona (Round Trip) - 525€
Barcelona - Ouarzazate
Saturday 22 of May between 7h and 9h in the morning
Errachidia - Barcelona
Saturday 29 of May arriving to Barcelona at midday.
Outward flight: Saturday 22 May, arriving at Ouarzazate Airport (OZZ). The return flight will be on Saturday 29 May, departing from Errachidia Airport (ERH). Flight times to be confirmed.
* For more information about the charter flights, please contact the organization at email@example.com.
GENERAL TERMS – CHARTER FLIGHTS
1. The DEPARTURE city will be the same as the RETURN city.
2. The DEPARTURE airport/city will be the same for the RETURN flight. There is a LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS, and these will be allocated depending on the flight you choose through your registration profile.
3. For capacity reasons on the charter flights, only participants travelling from outside Europe and the Canary Islands will be allowed to check in bikes. Consult the availability of places with the organization by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The other participants must hand in their bikes in Barcelona by the end of May 2021.
4. In the organization’s aircraft, you can only check in one suitcase per participant with a maximum weight of 20kg. Payment for excess luggage is not possible. You can, however, take one piece of hand baggage up to 5 kg, of regulation cabin size. NO LUGGAGE THAT EXCEEDS THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT ALLOWED WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Consult the rules on luggage:
5. Food and drink is not included in the flight price, although there will be a bar service.
6. The flight itinerary may include an intermediate stop.
7. If the charter flights are fully booked, each participant will be responsible for finding a way to get to the meeting point in Morocco on Saturday 22 May 2021 from 09:00 to 15:00.
8. If you cancel your enrolment for a reason is not COVID, the flight will not be refunded. Name changes are not allowed either.
If you are travelling from abroad, or cannot get a place on one of the charter flights, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For any other queries about travel arrangements or transfers, contact Viajes el Corte Ingles at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFERS AND HOTELS
For more information about transfers and / or hotels contact hotels, contact Viajes el Corte Ingles, the official travel agency for the race. email@example.com. Once the race is over, we can also coordinate return transfers depending on your flight or to book a hotel near the airport.
And if you want to continue enjoying Morocco, do not hesitate to contact us!
Participants travelling on scheduled flights or driving to the destination will have to be at the gathering point on Saturday 22 May 2021 from 9 am to 3 pm to undergo the mandatory checks and attend the welcome briefing. The place where the verifications will take place is the Xaluca Dades hotel in the town of Boulmane Dades.
Participants travelling to Morocco must hold a passport valid for at least six months after the race.
- Spanish nationals:
Spanish nationals can enter Morocco without a visa. The sole requirement is holding a passport valid for at least six months after their stay.
- Other countries that do not require a visa*:
As is the case with Spanish nationals, people from the following countries can enter Morocco without a visa:
Andorra, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Congo, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Guinea, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela.
*This list may undergo changes, so you are advised to check with the embassy of Morocco in your country.
- Other countries:
The best option for nationals of other countries is to get in touch with the embassy of Morocco in their country.
Participants are responsible for getting information and acquiring their visas (where applicable).