You also have various options of scheduled flights or driving your own vehicle (taking a ferry from Almería, Algeciras, Tarifa or Motril).
The organization of the Garmin Titan Desert offers you the option of a CHARTER FLIGHT from Madrid and Barcelona. These flights are not included in the entry fee. Seats on the charter flights are now available through your time to account.
You can book your flight through your time to account “buy items” section by choosing one of the following options:
A) From Madrid. Flight 1 (return) - SOLD OUT
B) From Barcelona. Flight 1 (return) - SOLD OUT
c) From Barcelona. Flight 2 (return) - SOLD OUT
* To request a place on the Barcelona waiting list, contact the organization at email@example.com
* Soon we will open a new charter flight from Madrid. More information soon.
Once you have made your choice, pay by debit/credit card (the only payment method allowed). When your reservation is confirmed you will be allocated a seat on the flight you have chosen. No changes are allowed.
The flight prices include transfers from the airport to the starting point of the race and from the finishing point to the airport after the event.
PROVISIONAL INFORMATION ON CHARTER FLIGHTS
The charter flight details are shown below. The departure and arrival times are provisional and may be slightly modified.
OUTWARD FLIGHT (Sunday November 1 2020) – direct flight:
- From MADRID to OUARZAZATE
- From BARCELONA to OUARZAZATE
* NEW: OUTWARD FLIGHT (Saturday October 31 2020) – direct flight:
- From BARCELONA to OUARZAZATE
* This flight includes accommodation in a double room on the night of October 31, breakfast on November 1 and transfers.
RETURN FLIGHT (Sunday November 8 2020) – direct flight:
- From ERRACHIDIA to MADRID. 1 flight (arrival between 12:00 and 17:00).
- From ERRACHIDIA to BARCELONA. 1 flight (arrival between 13:00 and 17:00).
GENERAL TERMS – CHARTER FLIGHTS
1. The DEPARTURE city will be the same as the RETURN city.
2. There is a LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS available, and they will be allocated depending on the flight you book through time to. No changes will be accepted.
3. For capacity reasons on the charter flights, only participants travelling from outside Europe and the Canary Islands will be allowed to check in bikes. Consult the availability of places with the organization by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The other participants must hand in their bikes in Barcelona by the end of October 2020.
4. In the organization’s aircraft, you can only check in one suitcase per participant with a maximum weight of 20kg. Payment for excess luggage is not possible. You can, however, take one piece of hand baggage up to 5 kg, of regulation cabin size. NO LUGGAGE THAT EXCEEDS THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT ALLOWED WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Consult the rules on luggage:
5. Food and drink is not included in the flight price, although there will be a bar service.
6. The flight itinerary may include an intermediate stop.
7. If the charter flights are fully booked, each participant will be responsible for finding a way to get to the meeting point in Morocco on November 1 from 09:00 to 15:00.
8. If you cancel your enrolment, the flight will not be refunded. Name changes are not allowed either.
If you are travelling from abroad, or cannot get a place on one of the charter flights, do not hesitate to contact the official travel agency of the Garmin Titan Desert, Viajes el Corte Ingles.
For any other queries about travel arrangements or transfers, contact Viajes el Corte Ingles at: email@example.com
TRANSFERS AND HOTELS
For more information about transfers and / or hotels contact hotels, contact Viajes el Corte Ingles, the official travel agency for the race. firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the race is over, we can also coordinate return transfers depending on your flight or to book a hotel near the airport.
And if you want to continue enjoying Morocco, do not hesitate to contact us!
Participants travelling on scheduled flights or driving to the destination will have to be at the gat20hering point on November 1 from 9 am to 3 pm to undergo the mandatory checks and attend the welcome briefing. The place where the verifications will take place is the Xaluca Dades hotel in the town of Boulmane Dades.
Participants travelling to Morocco must hold a passport valid for at least six months after the race.
- Spanish nationals:
Spanish nationals can enter Morocco without a visa. The sole requirement is holding a passport valid for at least six months after their stay.
- Other countries that do not require a visa*:
As is the case with Spanish nationals, people from the following countries can enter Morocco without a visa:
Andorra, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Congo, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Guinea, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela.
*This list may undergo changes, so you are advised to check with the embassy of Morocco in your country.
- Other countries:
The best option for nationals of other countries is to get in touch with the embassy of Morocco in their country.
Participants are responsible for getting information and acquiring their visas (where applicable).